Full Job Description
Here’s your chance to be a part of our story! Carewest is one of Calgary’s leaders in exceptional care and we are looking for passionate helpers to join our team.
At Carewest, our mission is to support all clients in maintaining their quality of life as they transition through their health care journey. Our core values of Caring, Relationships, Learning and Responsibility guide how we provide care to those who need it the most.
With a strong focus on delivering quality care & safety to our residents & clients we strive to attract innovative thinkers looking for a rewarding career.
Help us make a difference and connect with us today!
Complex Mental Health Care – a program providing comprehensive care for adults with complex behaviours, whose primary diagnosis includes mental illness, dementia or other cognitive disorders.
- Graduation from Grade 12 is required, plus graduation from an Alberta Government recognized Health Care Aide program.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English is required.
- Must be physically capable of managing the frequent lifting, transferring and repositioning of clients.
- Active and current registration in the Alberta HCA Directory required.
- Related experience in a health care facility is an asset. Program-specific training/experience is an asset.
- Bi-weekly Hours: 77.75
- FTE: 1.00
- Shift: Days/Evenings
- Shift Times: 0700-1515/1500-2315
- Union: AUPE
- Rate of Pay: $ 19.91 – $ 24.95
Successful applicants not currently working for Carewest will need to provide a suitable police records check and vulnerable sector screen. Successful applicants may need to provide immunization records for positions in certain environments. Carewest is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of the people and communities we serve. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. For more information on Carewest, please visit our website at carewest.ca.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.