Senior Finance Systems Analyst
|Post Name||Senior Finance Systems Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 125000 To USD 130000 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10004|
Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products and content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Sr. Finance Systems Analyst, D365 F&O to join our supply Chain Technology team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will have had experience in maintaining & designing technical solutions in the Finance & Accounting space. This role reports to the senior manager, Solution Architect, and Supply Chain Technology and will be hybrid with a quarterly in-office attendance required and determined by your manager.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this opportunity. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, and bias prevention initiatives, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What You’ll Do
- Provide functional/technical support in Finance (GL, AP, AR, Cash & Bank, FA, Budgeting, Intercompany, etc.) areas.
- Support the implementation of our new D365 F&O systems globally
- Works directly with cross-functional business teams to elicit functional & technical requirements
- Assist in the configuration of the solution based on the business requirements
- Assist in FIT/GAP analysis and provide customization/workaround solution recommendations in order to achieve the desired business objectives on the proposed requirements.
- Participate and provide support in all phases of System implementation (Planning, Software Selection, Solution design, development, testing & user training)
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training business users to successfully utilize technology platforms.
- Identify and resolve issues by recommending best practices on system design & configurations
- Support day – day business applications
- Troubleshoot issues in the platform and between various applications
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency opportunities.
- Conduct system demos and recommend appropriate system configurations
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft AX /D365 F&O Finance modules
- CPA certification or an Accounting background in the Retail Industry is preferred
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking and prioritization
- Team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but that’s a given!)
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of our total rewards program that also includes benefits, bonuses, equity, and various social and professional investment opportunities at Away. Pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including scope and qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Away employees. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Away to fall healthily within the range based on these factors.
- Salary Range: $125000 – $130000 annually
- This role is eligible to participate in Away’s Annual Company Performance Bonus Plan, the terms of which are determined on an annual basis at the discretion of the company
- Equity Grant: commensurate with the level determined at the discretion of the company
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible spending, health savings, and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal well-being, volunteer, paid holidays, floating holidays, bereavement, and jury duty)
- Paid Parental Leave, Short & Long-term disability
- Product stipends and recognition awards
Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products and content that inspire people to get away more. Headquartered in New York City, with teams in London and Toronto, Away currently ships products to over 35 countries around the world. Away has been named one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies” and has been recognized on TIME’s list of “Best Inventions.” To learn more, visit awaytravel.com.
You’ll Love Working At Away Because
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. You’ll have generous PTO to explore new places and access Away products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total rewards packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous and inclusive parental leave, and a stocked kitchen.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities, as well as access to one-on-one professional coaching services, so we can support you as the company’s needs evolve.
- We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is, too. Through people-focused initiatives like our Employee Resource Groups, monthly cultural programming, our hybrid approach to ways of working, and our newly designed HQ that centers intentionality & collaboration, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- And so much more…! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.