Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist – Amsterdam (English speaking) – Immediate Start
Growing your career as a Full-Time Customer Experience Specialist – in Amsterdam (English-speaking) is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, and critical thinking and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Customer Experience Specialist – Amsterdam (English speaking) at Catawiki today!
Who we are
A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope’s hat, and the world’s smallest book – at Catawiki, we come across exceptional objects such as these every day.
Catawiki is the leading online marketplace to buy and sell special objects. We offer over 75,000 special objects in auction every week — each reviewed and selected by one of Catawiki’s hundreds of in-house experts specialized in Art, Design, Jewellery, Fashion, Classic Cars, Collectables, and many more.
We’ve sold 10 million unique items to date and it’s our mission to become the world’s most popular auction destination for special objects.
What does the work involve?
Your goal is to delight our broad variety of customers (Sellers and Buyers) by solving complex challenges, answering questions, and supporting them by solving their issues over the phone and Email. When there is a dispute between a seller and a buyer, you will mediate between each customer and find a solution that works for both. The customer experience department plays a crucial role in ensuring customers come back to Catawiki again and again.
Aside from this, you will:
- Be responsible for managing disputes and complaints, making sure customer issues and questions are addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner via phone and/ or email;
- Based on your extensive communication with our customers, you’ll look out for possibilities for improvements in our services and work together with other departments to improve the overall Customer Experience.
This is who you are
You are motivated by providing delight to our customers, you can communicate clearly and customer satisfaction is your main goal. You will try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems and you do this in a patient and empathetic way.
In addition, you are:
- Fluent in English, preferably at a professional level, both in speaking and in writing;
- You are based in The Netherlands and experienced in complaint handling or a customer-related role (hospitality, tourism, retail, call center, etc);
- Quickly able to switch between phone and e-mail communications;
- Available to work 32-40 hours per week;
- Flexible to work 2 evenings per week, with the last shift ending at 19:00 PM;
- You are flexible to work at least 2 weekends a month and able to work on some public holidays.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a dynamic, fast-growing, and international organization;
- A start salary of 2000 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week);
- Catawikians who are performing well receive a permanent contract after 12 months;
- Stock Options: All Catawikians are granted 100 Stock Options after 12 months;
- Great secondary benefits include 25 holiday days, holiday allowance, a fantastic pension plan paid for by Catawiki, Membership to Headspace (the mindfulness app), and a bike lease plan;
- Regular fun on and offline employee activities;
- Freedom and responsibility to organize your work efficiently and friendly colleagues who are willing to help you;
- Lots of room to learn and grow, with excellent opportunities for career development towards sales, marketing, or a lead agency role in the Customer Experience department.
Find out more about our team and culture
Our commitment to you
Catawiki’s eclectic team represents an international and intergenerational mix of people from different professional and cultural backgrounds. We foster an inclusive and queer-friendly work environment, committed to making every Catawikian feel welcomed and empowered. Whatever your story, we encourage you to bring your unique perspective to the table.
Catawiki stands with Ukraine and encourages people displaced by the current conflict to apply. In addition to the several initiatives we’ve launched, we’re open to ideas on ways we can continue to support the humanitarian effort.
Our offices and a new way of working
We’ve embraced an activity-based way of working, meaning our team can choose how they split their work week between home and the office, in line with our remote framework and guidelines. In locations where we have physical offices, most employees enjoy two days at the office to connect and collaborate with each other.
Our experts and sales staff in local markets work 100% remotely – in most cases from home. Some key positions are hired remotely, while we also offer relocation services for colleagues needing to be closer to the office.
- Company offers great benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Advantageous package
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.