Catholic Healthcare Limited
Catering Assistant (Flexible Workforce Casual Pool)
Opportunity for Catering Assistants to join Catholic Healthcare’s casual pool offering flexibility of shifts in various locations across Western Sydney. Home locations include Norwest, Blacktown, Casula and Kemps Creek.
Why you’ll love working for us:
- $28.10 per hour + Casual loading + Super + NFP salary packaging
- Not for profit salary packaging to increase your take home pay
- Flexibility to choose your own hours – Minimum 3 shifts per week
- Opportunity to transition to permanent part time or full time
- An opportunity to build a career with a growing values-based organisation
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘person first culture’
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Access to discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport
As a roving Catering Assistant, no one shift will be the same. You will play a key role in ensuring our residents are provided with high quality care across multiple RAC homes.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Aged Care
- Availability to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Knowledge in food preparation and safe food handling
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to travel and work various shifts
- Updated knowledge on HSW guidelines and HACCP requirements
- A Certificate in Hospitality / Food Safety is highly regarded
- A genuine passion for providing high quality care to the elderly
- Evidence of Covid19 Vaccination
- Right to work in Australia
Catholic Healthcare promotes the dignity, life and spirituality of older people through connected and inclusive communities across residential aged care, home and community services and retirement living across NSW and SE QLD. Our values of Courage, Compassion and Integrity sit at the core of everything we do.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that pre-employment checks will be completed for all preferred candidates before an offer is made. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.