Jobs in France With Accommodation
|Post Name||CDI – VP Digital Business Developer (M / F)|
|Qualification||Bac+5 level training, business school or university; specialty Commerce, Digital and Finance;|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 65000 To EUR 70000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Ile-de-France, France 75002|
Aquent France is Looking For a VP Digital Business Developer (M/F) For a Client (a Very Nice Animation Studio)
Attached to the Distribution Department, you ensure, with a digital team of 5 people that you manage, the growth of the digital department’s turnover. With this growth in mind, you will also ensure the implementation of strategic and innovative development projects.
For each project, you carry out a complete study of the opportunities and risks that you establish on the basis of in-depth research and analysis: competitive intelligence, business plan, potential partners, monetization, and financial modeling.
Thus, For Each New Growth Lever Identified, You Ensure:
- Feasibility analysis,
- Strategic recommendation and implementation of action plans,
- Commercial prospection, negotiation, and follow-up,
- Financial modeling and profitability assessment,
In terms of interpersonal skills, you demonstrate genuine interpersonal skills. You manage with efficiency and diplomacy the digital team that you federate, motivate and support with benevolence. Your sense of dialogue, listening, and communication facilitates exchanges and promotes the success of everything you undertake.
- Bac+5 level training, business school or university; specialty Commerce, Digital and Finance;
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the current AVoD and AV ecosystem in general
- You master the issues related to the distribution of youth programs
- You have a keen interest in the development of new digital activities and their financing,
- You have the ability to identify, analyze and then interpret information and quickly understand complex and changing environments.
- You like to conduct negotiations and have excellent interpersonal skills internally (knowing how to work in a team) and externally (knowing how to motivate partners),
- Fluent English required