CDL Jobs Chicago
|Hiring Organization||Ryder Truck Rental|
|Post Name||CDL Yard Hostler Home Daily|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 27 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60609|
We have an opening for a SOLO Class A CDL Truck Driver in Woodridge IL and we want the right Driver to join us Tired of rising fuel prices and long wait times with no pay? Leave those worries behind and come to Ryder where we have consistent freight and need your help.
With it! We’ll even help you sell your current equipment because that’s what we do! Call Chloe or Text”Chicago” to 629-230-2518
Pay: $1500 OR MORE a Week With Earnings On:
- Hourly Pay: $27.50 Per Hour.
- Overtime Pay After 40 Hours.
- Hours Per Week: 50+ hours per week.
- Sign On Bonus: Pays you $3000 Within the First Year.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday.
- Route: Local Home Daily.
- Tractor Type: Day Cab.
- Trailer Type: Dry Van 53’ and Intermodal Containers.
- Freight: No Touch – General Freight.
- Deliver SOLO To: Chicago – 100 Mile Radius.
- We Reimburse Costs to Obtain Endorsements + Provide Training Support to Obtain.
- Endorsements: Tanker – Within 30 Days of Hire.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test.
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years.
- Pass a DOT physical.
- Pass a Ryder road test.
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position.
Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor-trailer or comparable vehicle:
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years, OR 2 years experience within the last 5 years, OR 5 years experience within the last 10 years.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies, and/or procedures.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
- This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training, and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs.
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by the customer.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.