Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
Data Entry Officer
Full Job Description
- Base Salary: $63,882 – $69,225 (p.a.)
- Total Effective Package: $81,586 – $87,598 (p.a.)*
- Part-Time (2 days per week) 12 months Maximum Term Contract.
- Aboriginal Identified.
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries.
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave.
- Generous salary packaging.
- A strong commitment to Professional Development.
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost.
- District allowance and Remote Benefits.
About the role
We are looking for a Data Entry Officer to join our team.
This position is part of the Child Health and Development Centre Team, working closely with the Manager and other members of the team.
Excellent opportunity for a candidate who can provide high level of administrative support in a timely manner.
The primary focus of the Data Entry Officer is to accurately enter data into relevant databases, maintain and update the databases periodically, support requests for other types of data processing, provide administrative support to the Manager and other staff as directed by the Manager.
Applications will close when a suitable applicant is found.
- Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.