We are seeking a skilled CFD Engineer to join our engineering team in Munich. The ideal candidate should have experience in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations and analysis, and be comfortable using CFD software and tools. The candidate should also have a strong understanding of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Conduct CFD simulations to analyze and optimize the performance of various products and systems
- Develop numerical models and simulations for fluid flow, heat transfer, and other related phenomena
- Collaborate with other engineers and team members to develop and optimize designs
- Conduct experimental tests to validate CFD simulations and models
- Prepare and present technical reports and presentations to clients and team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in CFD software and techniques
- Work on projects related to fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer
- Master’s or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in CFD simulations and analysis
- Strong knowledge of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and heat transfer
- Experience using CFD software and tools, such as ANSYS Fluent, OpenFOAM, or STAR-CCM+
- Experience in mesh generation and post-processing of CFD results
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.