Full Job Description
As a Junior Executive, you will be responsible for reviewing reports and data to determine whether further action is required, Preparing reports and share with sales manager and client, coordinating with other departments to manage projects, and ensuring that deadlines are met. You will also be required to analyze data and make decisions based on your findings to improve business processes.
– Review reports and data to determine whether further action is required
– Prepare reports and share with sales manager and client
– Coordinate with other departments to manage projects and ensure that expected outcome is achieved
– Analyze data and make decisions based on their findings to improve business processes
– Identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations for process changes
– Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies
– Provide support to senior management as needed
Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large amounts of data
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
Junior executives will receive on-the-job training from their supervisors or other senior-level employees. This training includes performing duties under supervision until they are comfortable enough to complete tasks on their own.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for Analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Junior Executive.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.