JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Data Management Associate
|Hiring Organization||JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.|
|Post Name||Data Management Associate|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50000 To USD 55000 Per Year|
The CIB Chief Data Office Retention & Destruction (R&D) Governance team partners with CIB businesses, operations, and technology to oversee and monitor adherence to R&D provisions in JP Morgan’s Data Risk Management Policy and Standard. Our objective is to ensure that JP Morgan’s data is retained and destroyed in adherence to laws, rules, and regulations. We accomplish this by working with our firmwide R&D team, legal, compliance, and our own CDO teams, including technologists and data scientists in the wider Chief Data Analytics Office (CDAO).
As we continue the build-out and implementation of a robust governance operating model, the CDO R&D team is looking for a candidate who will manage and support multiple data management initiatives and programs working within our team, as well as across the wider CIB organization and firm.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Partner with CDO management and team members in defining and delivering a best-in-class data strategy that makes data a first-class citizen
- Work on programs and initiatives to build out our existing inventory of how data is managed and used across the CIB to ensure calibrated and well-thought-out decision making
- Ensure the performance of activities covered by firmwide and CIB data risk management policies and standards
- Perform data analysis and investigations into data to support our CDO governance processes
- Develop reporting/metrics to support CDO governance activities
- Support the strategic vision of protecting data as an asset to the firm and help promote this culture within the business
- Create and manage project plans, task lists, and presentations, and coordinate across cross-functional teams
- Partner closely with the wider CDAO organization as well as business, technology, legal, and compliance teams
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work effectively with management and other stakeholders to support the goals of the business
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills, including the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analysis, data management, and problem-solving skills; business analysis skills are a plus
- Effective influencing and persuasion skills with groups outside of the core team; ability to build consensus
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage changes in the plan
- Knowledge of banking and markets businesses and high-level transaction flow a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements.
We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching, and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.