Albert Einstein College of Medicine
|Hiring Organization||Albert Einstein College of Medicine|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Bronx, New York, United States 10461|
- Load trucks for deliveries to all areas of Einstein complex.
- Document all pieces parcels to be delivered to various departments and buildings in a departmental inventory book. Obtain signatures as required.
- Enter package item numbers into a database for tracking purposes.
- Indoor delivery of perishable materials.
- Moving of equipment by truck from Einstein complex as assigned.
- Pick up/delivery of mail to the local post office.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma and 1-3 years of experience are required.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license is also required.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Need clean driving record.
Skills and Competencies
- Speaks to clients and colleagues in a respectful and thoughtful manner.
- Provides excellent customer service and has demonstrated attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to physically lift heavy packages and boxes.
- Must be able to safely operate loading equipment including but not limited to hand trucks, hydraulic lifts, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers-einstein.icims.com.