Assetlink’s vision is to change the lives of those we work with by connecting them with the best opportunities in the Australian community. We are an Australian integrated services company with a diverse portfolio including mining and resources, commercial, retail, industrial, education, health & aged care, aviation and government.
We are currently seeking suitably qualified, experienced, and motivated Chefs looking for Full Time employment working for our Mining Villages within South Australia’s Coober Pedy region.
FIFO Ex Adelaide on an 8/6 Roster!
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Trade Certificate, Cert III or Cert IV in commercial cookery
- Experience in large high volume kitchen environments
- Experience making cakes / crib desserts
- Valid C class SA Driver’s License preferred
- Current National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate & Senior First Aid (Highly regarded)
- Previous experience working within a similar remote location (highly regarded)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and time-sensitive environment
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol tests (LABDAS)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What We Offer You
- All meals, accommodation, flights/travel provided, including Frequent Flyer points
- Reward and recognition incentives
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and supportive working environment
- A family-oriented culture
- Uniform provided
If you’re a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service and would like to be part of a key onsite team, then please submit your cover letter and resume, outlining your relevant experience by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
In order to comply with various Federal/State/Territory Government mandates and Client site requirements, you must be able to provide proof of vaccination if required to do so as part of the Assetlink recruitment process.
Assetlink’s Diversity Commitment
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.’
To apply for this job please visit assetlink.elmotalent.com.au.