- Full Time
- Nice, France
Private Yacht Chef
Are you looking for an exciting summer adventure sailing in European waters?
Join our team as a private chef on our 24 meter Yacht which will set sail in the south of France and make its way to Greece and Croatia.
Who You Are
We are Seeking an experienced Private Chef for a 24-metre yacht. The ideal candidate is someone positive, outgoing, and passionate about the art of cooking. The successful applicant will be required to prepare daily meals and snacks for 8 guests and 4 crew members.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of a variety of different cuisines such as South Indian, Italian, and Mediterranean any others are a plus!
What You Will Do
- The ideal candidate will prepare 3 meals a day for guests and crew.
- Help with maneuvering the boat when needed.
- Menu planning, track and keep records of menus to keep things new and exciting!
- Organizing food supply and kitchen inventory; tracking expenses.
- Maintain a clean kitchen and workspace at all times.
- A degree or diploma from an accredited culinary institution is an asset.
- 3-5 Years experience as a Chef
- Experience working on a Yacht or boat is a plus point but not required.
What We Offer
- Salary: €3000-€4000 depending on experience
- Bonus: One month salary at the end of the contract on a successful season
- Benefits: Full medical insurance, accommodation and food, travel to and from the yacht.
- Vacation Days:3.5 days accumulated per month or paid out at the end of the contract if unable to take during.
Job Type: Subcontract
Salary: 3,000.00€ – 4,000.00€ per year
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.