Chemical Sales Engineer – Virtual Key
- Exploring new business opportunities for continual growth.
- Actively identify new business opportunities and establish contact with customer material decision-makers.
- Understanding specific customer needs, and presenting opportunities for customer engagement and penetration of products into markets.
- Negotiating pricing, and successfully closing deals on all available opportunities.
- Actively seek new accounts, opportunities, and business.
- Follow up on Customer payments
- Experience in selling variety of chemicals to different industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or similar field – Excellent communication skills in English.
- Have a valid UAE Driving License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have experience in chemical(speciality, industrial, oil well drilling, coatings, adhesives etc.) sales?
- UAE driving license (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.