Kitchen Team Member – FREE COLLEGE
Do you enjoy…
- Serving others
- Fast-pace, high demand
- High standards
- Problem solving
- Constructive feedback
Our team is looking to add enthusiastic, hard-working, and friendly individuals with a heart to serve guests! No experience is necessary. As our restaurant continues to expand, there are many opportunities for YOUR GROWTH.
*To meet high availability requirements, the team member must be able to work 36+ hours per week.*
PAY / Hourly Rates:
- $16/hr for High Availability
- $15/hr for Day Availability OR 4-day
- $14/hr for Lunch Availability
- $12/hr for Limited Availability
Add $2 an hour to your rate!
- $17/hr for the completion of Skill Test 1
- $18/hr for the completion of Skill Test 2
- And opportunity for cross-train pay!
Great BENEFITS of working at Chick-fil-A De Zavala:
- 100% PAID TUITION at our partner school Point University (https://point.edu)
- Flexible Hours
- Closed Sundays
- Pay Raise Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Insurance Opportunity after 1 year
- Community-oriented Environment
- Long Term Career Opportunity & more
- Seeks out work without being asked
- Helps to seek and solve problems
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Cares about quality of work and most importantly, our guests
- Customer-friendly demeanor and willingness to serve anywhere needed
- Walk, bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects
- Able to lift 40 – 60 pounds on a consistent basis
- Strong team-working skills – gets along well with others
- Communication skills, verbal and written (English fluency preferred)
- Able to maintain an optimistic and friendly attitude throughout shift
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, PRESSURE-filled environment
- Ability to multitask
- Greets and helps guests
- Assembles food according to recipe
- Will be required to work in all areas of the kitchen
- Maintains adequate stock of supplies
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Cleans various areas of the restaurant, including tables, counters, floors, trash bins and restrooms
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Assist with all food preparation and set up
- Follow procedures to ensure an excellent guest experience
- Any other duties and responsibilities as directed by restaurant leadership
- To engage others to strive for their God-given potential.
- To be the premier fast casual restaurant experience in San Antonio.
- We Serve with Joy – We are delighted to elevate others’ needs above our own.
- We Move with Urgency – We move quickly for the guests’ sake.
- We take Initiative – We actively look for problems, see them as opportunities for growth, and gladly accept the challenge.
- We are Open and Honest – We encourage dialogue and truthful feedback that honors people.
- We Think Situationally – We recognize and respond to each unique individual and circumstance.
- We take Ownership – We take personal responsibility of the people and areas entrusted to us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.