Zocoa Chocolate Manufacturing LLC
Jump to: Hide
The Chocolate Maker is a mid level employee that reports to the Head Chef. Candidates must be able to efficiently communicate in English, understand recipe sheets, eager to learn and willing to commute to Dubai Industrial City. Only candidates having chocolate making, chocolatier or chocolate chef experience will be considered for this position. Salary is negotiable.
Transportation to the company and all benefits as per UAE Labour Laws and MOHRE guidelines will be provided.
- Report directly to the Head Chef and follow the standard recipes as well as the instructions provided by him.
- Provide adequate support to the Production Team and enhance the production capabilities of the company.
- Demonstrate experience in Molding, Enrobing, Spraying, Decorating and Packing Chocolates such as Bars and Truffles.
- Cooperate and coordinate with all the members of the organization to achieve objectives.
- Provide support wherever necessary in the Production department including but not limited to Sorting, Roasting, Winnowing, Pre-Grinding, Grinding, Tempering, Molding and Packing.
- Quality control of raw materials used and ensuring that the production is completed as per the highest of standards.
- Clean utensils as well as equipment’s and coordinate with the cleaners to ensure that the factory is hygienic.
- Maintain adequate documentation and records for production as per the regulations of the municipality and the government.
- Ensure that the manufacturing process is smooth and complying to local as well as international standards.
- Liaison with food control authorities and ensure that Good Hygiene Practices are followed.
- Adhere to hygienic practices as well as health and safety measures.
- Any further instructions from the Management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 per month
- Are you willing to commute to Dubai Industrial City ?
- Chocolate Making: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.