Chocolate Packaging Ideas
Chocolate Packing Job in Dubai, Packagers place completed products into containers and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and recording information about each package. Packagers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory.
Packagers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key. Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item.
Sadaf Tous Plastic Industrial Co., under the Commercial Name of Sadaf Pack, commenced its activities as the pioneer producer of all types of saffron and dried fruits packing containers in Iran Since it was established, under the customer satisfaction and dignity approach.
Sadaf Plastic Co. has had the policy of creating evolution in the packing industry of saffron and dried fruits. Now, after more than thirty years, relying on its technical knowledge and specialized experienced team, and enjoying the experience of long-term interaction with cultured customers.
Sadaf Pack Co. has the honor of being the pioneer company in the saffron and dried fruits packaging industry exporting its products all over the world.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
Requirements & Skills
- Food Packages.
- Assembly Line.
- Customer Service.
- Safety Standards.
- Food Preparation.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
To apply for this job please visit vacancy18.com.