Hospital Business Manager – Diagnostic
Roles and Responsibilities
- To meet End User and Lab / Hospital Labs, to Ensure the Product Training is done and the Kit/Parameter is well trained for Proper Usage
- To Help Customers on troubleshooting of kits and parameters
- To Support Programming Kits/ and ensure the products have been utilized
- To Provide Market intelligence on New Product Launches
- To Promote Products with the coordination of the Sales team to Gain more market share.
- To Prepare the KOL list and make them our Speakers for Product Support and CME
- To Ensure CME/Ad board/Virtual connect with Customers and Make Product and Brand visibility
- Prepare and Guide the HO team for More opt and valid subjects to get the most crowd attention.
- Need to support the Sales team to get their Respective Target achieved
- Product Positioning with Proper Training to Sales Team and End User
- Keeps the KOL/End User Satisfied and ensures Product Utilization and Growth of New Products
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communication, & Presentation skills & Good sound knowledge in the Diagnostics domain.
- 3-9 Years’ sales experience in Diagnostic sales
- Age: less than 38 yrs.
- Individual Contributor role
- Geography coverage: AP & Telangana
To apply for this job please visit pharmaindustry.in.