Business Development & Strategy
About the job
- Strategy – Drive and execute identified strategic direction for the region by scanning and monitoring market and competitors and providing insights on Cipla’s performance to prepare for growth and to adapt to changing market scenarios.
- Business P & L Ownership – Manage existing partners and products, and selection of new partners in allocated countries to increase market penetration in those regions, and hence achieve sales targets, in line with organization-wide goals. To lead the Region’s BD & L strategy and execution with the help of portfolio team.
- Analyse, evaluate and recommend strategic initiatives across BUs for organizational growth
- Evaluate new business opportunities and initiatives to help senior management make informed decisions
- Lead and manage business development efforts across region and select Emerging Markets to enhance top line revenue growth and profitability, maintaining competitive advantage
- Lead work streams with operational functional leads to identify areas of change and improvement needed in order to align with the future business strategy
- Identify and evaluate potential partners to build new opportunities and pursue strategic and financial prospects of the new business
- Identify opportunities to partner by liaising with potential partners and BUs to materialise the opportunity
- Evaluate and implement strategy for entry into new markets for business expansion and growth
- Drive implementation of new business models/ initiatives in identified areas to adapt to new business situation and increase efficiency
Management Degree (preferred)
- 6-7 years overall experience, experience in Management consulting in tier 1/2 firms would be preferred
- Corporate development & / or corporate Project management in big size pharma companies is good to have.
- Well acquainted with Cipla backend processes and systems
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Business Agreement closure & business case build-up for developing businesses
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.