Trainee Software Developer ( Python )
Project work undertaken will be development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills n
Duties & Responsibilities
- May assist in requirement gathering under supervision.
- To be a part of developing team of high end PHP/MySQL applications & portals.
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements
- Develops technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
- Accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all time
- Learning new web related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards
C/C++ skills :
- Strong knowledge of C/C++/Python language.
- Strong Debugging Skill.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong in OOPS Concept Relational
- Good knowledge on MySql, Postgres, etc.
Other Skills :
- Knowledge in git.
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Ready to move in any technology.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.