|Hiring Organization||Citigroup Global Markets Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Post Title||Citi Careers Singapore|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
The Singapore CDO Project Manager is a newly created position to support the Singapore Chief Data Officer (CDO) and is responsible for project management of the Singapore BCBS 239 Program and other data/regulatory initiatives requiring support from the Singapore CDO.
Excellent communication skills are required to communicate, negotiate and influence internally, often at a senior level. The role will report into the Singapore CDO.
- Support planning, directing, and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Singapore BCBS 239 program
- Maintain BCBS 239 program plan and associated program progress metrics for successful program delivery
- Support BCBS 239 Steering Forum and Working Group governance, including meeting minutes, actions, risks and issues log, and overall change management of the program
- Working with the Regional FCDO teams, as well as the Global BCBS 239 team, and ensuring Singapore BCBS 239 plan adheres to global/regional standards (incl. Global BCBS 239 Framework, CDGP, etc.)
- Coordinate, manage, and drive other data/regulatory projects owned by Singapore CDO, including identifying business requirements, establishing priorities, tracking projects to completion, and evaluating results.
- 5-8 years of program/project management experience in a complex, financial organization, with a particular focus on data quality.
- Good understanding of internal program management policies and standards (incl. CPPMS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to act independently, work quickly and with careful attention to detail, juggle multiple priorities, and thrive in a varied, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, drive consensus, and influence relationships at all levels.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP or other Program/Project Management qualification and/or certificate is preferred