Citibank Jobs Singapore
The Client Service Officer is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
After 6 months in the role, SRM can request to be tagged to CGRM for job rotation. Opportunities will be provided to have a in depth understanding of what is required – joint sales appointments, sales training, huddles etc. Staff will be interviewed and assessed by BM for suitability. Once selected, conversion to RM will kick start by joining training team and taking papers.
Part of the selection criteria will include the ability to pro-actively engage clients in various CG activities – Net New Money, Qualified Client Growth and Member Get Member
- Deliver wealth management services to Citibank clients with guidance from the Banker teams.
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting on WINS including address changes, telephone number updates, account status changes, rates and fee waivers.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively arrange and participate in client visits and perform service quality check-in calls to clients.
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to banker or product specialist.
- Perform responsibilities through proficient use Citi applications. Participate in service related process improvements.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevent experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker teams and clients
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail •Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience
- Knowledge of investments, banking, and credit products
- US: Licenses: Series 7/63 or 7/66 or willing to acquire within 120 days
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Family Group:
Private Client Coverage
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.