Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3 is an entry level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment, while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
- Apply detailed processing knowledge to deliver efficient customer service that meets quality standards.
- Perform limited complexity transaction duties / Cash & Trade Operation tasks under general supervision.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of transaction processing.
- Perform reconciliation for various accounts.
- Analyze financial information to prepare weekly, monthly and annual financial reports.
- Address and resolve customer queries in timely and accurate manner.
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial problems/issues.
- Perform production validation analyses for revenue and reporting.
- Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts.
- Responsible for the preparation of periodic reports to support internal and external reporting requirements
- Prepare accurate and timely financial management reports and statements.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2 year of relevant experience in banking Operations
- Self-starter” with outstanding analytical, communication, and technical skills
- Mindset of seeking out process improvement while maintaining financial controls
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, understand priorities and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts
- Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic, multi-business unit environment across all levels of management.
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Degree or equivalent
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.