Jump to: Hide
We are looking for a responsible individual for the full-time or part-time position of Morning / Afternoon / Night receptionist in the City Hotel Rembrandt Square. We offer a great working environment with a dedicated team in a highly rated two-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam’s city center.
- Welcoming international guests.
- Independently dealing with check-in and check-out registrations.
- Handling payments.
- Processing online bookings or email, phone and walk-in reservations.
- Efficiently handling complaints and inquiries from our guests.
- Paying attention to details and following the procedure
Please apply if you:
- Speak and write in English in sufficient level. Any other language will be considered as a pre.
- Have a BSN and work permit (if applicable).
- You are flexible and ready to work in shifts as well as on weekends / holidays.
- You are very friendly, helpful and able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Live in Amsterdam (or nearby).
- You are available to start working directly after our two training sessions *(approximately 8 hours).
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.