City of Calgary Careers
|Hiring Organization||About Staffing|
|Post Name||Program Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0E3|
CONNECTING YOU TO CHILDCARE JOBS IN CALGARY
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with Childcare jobs. We focus on a temporary, direct hire, and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management, and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
About Staffing’s recruitment specialists believe in a human-to-human approach to hiring. We read your resume, conduct person-to-person interviews, and make our matches for Childcare jobs based on what will benefit both the employee and the employer. As Masters at Matching Culture®, we can connect you with an extensive network of reputable employers.
We evaluate each employer’s expectations, opportunities, and qualification and skill requirements, as well as their corporate culture. We use this information to do our best to place you in a position that aligns with your goals, motivations, personality, and values.
Our Calgary client is a constantly growing organization in the childcare sector. This company has over 19 locations across Calgary and surrounding cities and differentiates itself based on their involvement with various community resources, allowing for wellness, learning, creativity, and social development with a focus on fun and safety.
This client is seeking multiple hires in their daycares and out-of-school programs across the city. Ideally looking for those to step into leadership roles, ie. program leads, assistant directors, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working as a Program Leads to support a creative and nurturing environment for children.
The key job functions are:
- Provide full care for children from parent drop-off to pick-up
- Plan and lead appropriate emergent programming based on the company’s foundational components
- Dedicate support to the growth and healthy development of children, which encourages an appreciation of learning and discovery
- Observe and document children’s development
- Build positive relationships with parents, children, co-workers, school administration, etc.
- Alberta Child Care Certification Level 1, 2, or 3 or a willingness to obtain one
- Levels 2-3 preferred
- CPR and Standard First Aid Level B or C Certification
- Vulnerable sector check (RCMP Criminal Record)
- Prior classroom / daycare experience (2-3 years)
- Experience working in a leadership position
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task