Sales Development Representative
Full Job Description
Classlist is a rapidly-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) provider based in Oxford, UK. Our app helps schools and parent teacher associations to create private, moderated social networks. School staff, parent associations and parents use Classlist to connect, share helpful information, organise events, find volunteers, trade items and fundraise. Classlist is used by over 500 schools in more than 25 countries.
The company is focused on becoming the most trusted social network for schools worldwide. The team is deeply committed to this ambitious mission, and as Classlist looks to the future there is an inspiring and clear vision in place with an incredible foundation to grow from.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growth-stage startup accelerating in a new market. Classlist is building something meaningful for schools by helping all families belong to their community and create memories that last a lifetime.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
We’re growing and looking for our next group of Classlist super stars. This is an entry-level role that leads to quick progression. That’s because we’re a fast growing business where talent and hard work is highly valued. You’ll also have a chance to learn from some incredible colleagues in sales, marketing, tech and customer success. Mastering your sales skills and paving the way for a multitude of future roles in a company that has growth mindset as one its core values.
We work with the world’s top schools, helping them to create thriving, inclusive communities. As a Sales Development Representative you’ll be on the front line, creating a positive sales and onboarding for the school’s leadership team, parent association and parents.
Classlist’s app offers a wide range of functionality. We provide free and premium versions of the platform – paid customers benefit from additional functionality and support. Classlist’s platform is entirely self-service and schools can set up, launch and manage their school community for many years without any in person involvement from Classlist. As is typical with SaaS platforms, some schools use everything and quickly adopt new features, whilst others may need help to realise all the potential benefits.
You will use a combination of phone, email, social media and chat to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Classlist according to these needs.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Working closely and collaboratively with Marketing and Senior Account Executives (SEAs)
- Conducting high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails and social media
- Scheduling discovery meetings for SEAs
- Helping schools to set up and launch their communities via video calls
- Booking training places for premium customers
- Educating customers about new features that help them achieve their goals
You need to be incredibly hard-working, self-motivated with a desire to succeed at every opportunity. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail. In addition you are:
- A team player continuously looking to work together with others and optimise team outcomes
- A completer finisher. You plan work systematically; follow up promptly and operate in a consistent and professional manner
- Resilient and tenacious(more company values). Able to deal with objections and rejection on regular basis – sales is tough and you’ll need to push ahead and get the attention of time poor individuals who are juggling multiple roles and responsibilities.
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Sales and account management in the education sector
- Using sophisticated CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Experience in building and managing online communities
This work will be fully remote but applicants need to be based in Cape Town in South Africa. This is because we already have a number of contractors based in Cape Town, all working from home.
To apply for this job please visit classlist.teamtailor.com.