Jump to: Hide
Realstar is a leading residential property management company with over 160 properties across Canada. Our properties are clean, quiet and attract quality residents who will attest to our unique standards of service.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of carpeted or tiled common areas.
- General maintenance of residential property and cleaning of garbage chutes, garbage rooms (walls, floors), recycling rooms.
- Kn owl edge and understanding of the safe handling of cleaning materials (WHMIS).
- Turnover preparation, thorough cleaning of apartment suite and other duties as assigned.
- Pick up loose garbage around exterior of property and report any serious deficiencies about curb appeal or hazards to residents to the Resident Manager.
- Repair of minor maintenance items (i.e. light fixtures, vents, filters, plumbing fixtures)
- Removal of garbage items and old/broken appliances.
What we offer to employees
- Competitive salary paid twice a month by direct deposit.
- Quarterly bonuses based on property performance.
- Annual bonuses based on individual performance.
- Years of Service Recognition Award.
- Career development opportunities.
Skills and Experience Required
- Cleaning experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with residents, colleagues and trades.
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance at all times.
- Must be able to lift and push heavy objects, including garbage bins, furniture and appliances or perform snow removal duties, sometimes for extended periods of time.
To apply for this position please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Realstar is committed to reflecting the diverse communities we serve. We encourage applications from our diverse communities, including Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities, LGBTQ+ persons and those who are able to speak fluently in a language(s) other than English.
Realstar supports equal opportunity initiatives. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.