Join our housekeeping team as a cleaner for a career with a little more sparkle!
No experience? No worries! If you’ve got buckets of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll give you a buddy and teach you everything you need to know to succeed in your new role.
We have various types of accommodation, and you’ll get to know them all back to front and inside out, working as part of a team to ensure they’re always spotless and comfortable for our guests.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Flexible shift patterns tailored to you
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- To deliver a high-quality accommodation and guest experience
- To work as a close-knit team to complete cleaning requirements at pace and to timescales
- To report any maintenance, structural or mechanical defects
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.