The Emirates Group
General Assistant – Dishwasher
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Post Name||General Assistant – Dishwasher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Emirates Group
The Emirates Group has spread its wings into every aspect of travel and tourism to become a leading global corporation in its field. With one of the youngest fleets in the sky and more than 500 awards for excellence worldwide, Emirates airline is one of two key divisions in the group. The other is dnata, which provides services in ground handling, cargo, travel, IT solutions, and flight catering. Established today, dnata is the world’s fourth-largest combined air services provider with a global footprint extending to almost 40 countries. Propelled forward by their united strength, the two have evolved at a phenomenal rate to establish the Emirates Group as an immense organization, spanning a portfolio of more than 50 brands and employing over 62,000 people.
- Offload the dirty equipment (Plates, Glass, and Cutlery & Carts) and load the food and other supplies to the aircraft in a timely manner according to the established ramp safety marshaling and company procedures.
- Clean office premises, kitchen area, and equipment as per prescribed hygiene standards to ensure that it is food-safe and pest free.
- Ensure safe and proper usage of the cleaning equipment as also the area/equipment being cleaned.
- Ensure that all cleaning activity is undertaken only after putting on protective clothing/gear as per the safety standards.
- Clean work area and restock chemicals after obtaining prior approval.
- Undertake specific cleaning duties and perform additional tasks as directed by superiors.
Essential Requirements and Competencies
- Basic Education along with Numerical Skills
- Ability to work and perform under significant pressure in a 24/7 working environment.
- A professional manner with the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and achieve results.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others.
Desirable Requirements and Competencies
- Anticipates customer needs; keeps customers abreast of relevant changes; distributes helpful information.
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsatdubai.com.