Klen Space, Inc.
Jump to: Hide
I) On-Call Cleaner (Evenings)
On-Call Cleaner (Evenings)
|Hiring Organization||Klen Space, Inc.|
|Post Name||On-Call Cleaner (Evenings)|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
Are you a positive, hardworking, trustworthy, and reliable person? Do you derive satisfaction from looking over a job after it’s done? Are you someone who naturally pays attention to detail? Are you a respectful individual, who is on time and great at following instructions? If so, you may be a great fit! We are a growing cleaning company in NYC that prides itself on quality, professionalism, and exceeding customer expectations.
- Performs a variety of general cleaning tasks or disinfection to maintain public transportation vehicles, building lobbies, streets, medical patient rooms, offices, hallways, and other assigned areas of the building facility.
- Dust furniture, dust mop floors, woodwork, and equipment.
- Polishes and cleans fixtures in Utility rooms and bathrooms.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers, and vacuums.
- Wet mops, halls, stairways, and public areas.
- Cleans fixtures, tops or windows, door frames, high touch points
- Removes waste from the work area and places waste in specified bags or containers.
- Cleans and disinfects all fixtures, floors, mirrors, windows, doors, and walls of bathrooms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be on-time consistently
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Must have a flexible schedule during the current crisis.
- Available to work up to 7 days a week if called in.
- Must typically be able to respond to a job within 2 hours – 24 hours.
- We are looking for someone to provide specialty cleaning services using various portable cleaning equipment. The main services currently provided is disinfectant fogging and janitorial services for commercial spaces in the NYC or Hudson County, NJ area (right across the bridge from NYC).
Physically Fit Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing, reaching, lifting, walking, and going up and down stairs throughout the working day.
- The position requires you to stoop, bend, lift, and carry items for short distances weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to walk up multiple flights of stairs throughout the working day
- Be able to walk a few miles throughout the working day.
- Janitorial: 1 year (Required)
- Commercial cleaning: 1 year (Required)
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off for qualifying employees
- Holiday Pay
- 90-120 day waiting period may apply
Language & Education
- Read, Write, and Speak English (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- United States (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Responsible – self-governing, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
To apply for this job please visit klenspace.rippling-ats.com.