Full Job Description
Retired Defence/Police Officer- Security Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Monitoring the security guards in order to enforce the security and safety programs, which enable the company assets to function according to the guidelines and quality standards for providing adequate supervision of security officers. Capable enough to identify potential security/theft risks and respond accordingly and to handle with the Police Dept. Secure the Site and Project in accordance with outlined security procedures. Must have team handling experience.
Daily rounds on Site and Project to ensure security coordination.
Basic communication to handle visitors of all types from Police Dept, Govt. and Semi- Govt. bodies.
To ensure assigned points to be handled by security guards.
· Physical security operations
· Technical Security Systems
· Local regulations
· Criminal and fraud investigations
· Team management
Desired Candidate Profile
– Must be retired from Air Force / Indian Army / Military /Police, etc.
– Must have Computer Proficiency
-Good English & Hindi – Writing and Speaking Skills.
Job Location : Mumbai Suburban
Role : Security Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Education : Any Graduate
Key Skills: Defense/Police Retired Officer, Security Management, Security operations, Physical Security, Corporate Security
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food provided
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban – 400095, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Security: 8 years (Preferred)
- Hindi , Marathi and English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.cliqueltd.com.