Full Job Description
Fashion Designer Responsibilities:
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Overseeing Production
- Develop and maintain relations with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure item suits customer, market and price points.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Bengaluru – 560068, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.