Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
National Manager Commercial Finance
As the working capital manager for the East Zone, you will work closely with the operations team to deliver business results by providing effective transactional support while ensuring governance and controls. You will lead a team of executives to manage zonal reporting, planning, MIS, audits, and analytics. You will work closely with the zonal leadership team (ZLT), providing analysis for effective decision making.
Title: National Manager-Commercial Finance
Function: Commercial Finance
Work Location: Sales office, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
- Leading all processes around reporting, planning and MIS for the zone, including analysis requested by ZLT to support effective decision making.
- Leading improvement in finance scorecard by driving corrections in processes, establishing review routines and publishing MIS.
- Preparation of sales territory wise P&Ls and implementation of processes around managing budgets for all zonal spends.
- Ensure adherence to processes for monitoring discount spends, budgets and identify opportunities for trade margin optimization.
- Preparation of customer P&Ls and benchmarking actual contract performance with initial proposals. Work with the operations team & ZLT to take corrective action on negative contracts and improve performance.
- Ensure high quality transactional support to minimize sales loss. Work closely with the operations, distribution, and finance shared services to resolve claim related issues of customers in a time bound manner.
- Actively participate in driving customer channel finance, retailer finance, credit related activities and driving asset productivity.
- Effectively supporting all external audits (UGAAP, IGAAP) as well as internal audits (CAD).
- Effectively driving controls around and ensuring high quality market audits & asset verifications.
- Building team capability, talent development and driving a high performance & service-oriented culture.
- Value chain analysis
- Commercial Finance.
- Governance, Compliance & Controls
- Accounting & Reporting: Sales Accounting
- Accounting & Reporting: Marketing Expense Control
- Operations Support: Cost Optimization
- Mastery over Excel, good working knowledge of PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsindia.com.