- Full Time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Cognizant Technology Solutions
MBA / Engineering Graduate with relevant industry experience
- Review and Ensure alignment of proposal response to client objectives for all bids within their portfolio.
- Ensure the creation of Bid team by engaging with appropriate stakeholders.
- Own customer presentations by laying the framework and guiding the team to create the content.
- Set presales standards and guidelines for the team.
- Ensure adherence to compliance initiatves Bid Management process in line with laid down templates, tools and approval matrices within their portfolio.
- Assist in business process and operational process mapping.
- Establish & manage pursuit calendar.
- Manage internal governance Solution/delivery/Business approvals and signoffs are taken before submission of proposal to the customer.
- Assist Client Partners in Account Planning and execution of these plans.
- Bid resourcing bid team formation by reach out To solutioning, Finance, commercial, delivery.
- Work with the onsite / business (as applicable) team on new customer prospects(unless its a large oppotunity).
- Own the response to opportunities in terms of quality (content and form), timelines and completeness.
- In addition, carry out all activities of a BD Lead for medium/large sized bidsSolution Design & articulation.
- Responsible for reviewing the presence of differentiated solutions that meets the customer requirements.
- Review the Details and articulation of solutions (response to RFPs/ RFIs/ unsolicited bids etc) and ensure completeness of the (in content and in form) including alignment to client asks / problem statements.
- Facilitate discussion on the winning themes, SWOT and competitor analysis for the deal and prepare the opportunity overview for leadership.
- Act as a reference point / SME within the Business Development team for at least one Problem Domain and one Service Offering.
- Anchor problem definition/ solution identification workshops for deals Collateral Management / Thought Leadership.
- Understand market trends and its relevance in order to seed appropriate newer Cognizants offerings.
- Create and manage marketing collaterals such as Fliers, Statement of Qualifications, case studies etc.
- Template Management Ensure compliance of Cognizant brand guidelines.
- Prepare, update and maintain the vertical credentials and case studies of completed projects.
- Formulate reusable bid components and use collaterals To achieve maximum utilization.
- Customer /competition anaylsis to any bidPractice Development.
- Identify and drive creation of resuable artefacts to showcase Cognizant expertise in all areas consulting, technology, outsourcing etc.
- Contribute to operational improvement initiatives that improve productivity of the Business Development functionClient Visit Management.
- Own and manage client visits (Site visit, prospect visit, existing customers visit)Knowledge Management.
- Promote adoption of KM portal.
- Track and ensure knowledge management complianceStakeholder Management.
- Manage relationships with portfolio stakeholders through periodic interactionsPeople Management / Team Building.
- Attend relevant training programmes and update business team on emerging trends in domain / technology / sourcing.
- Conduct / arrange knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
- Participate in talent acquisition activities for team.
- Mentor and coach Business Development Analysts and induct new entrants into the team, effectively.
Must Have Skills
- Special Servicing
- After Sales&Serv(Tech)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.