COGNOSPHERE PTE. LTD.Software Engineer (Backend)
Software Engineer (Backend)
Who are we?
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of our global platform, including but not limited to account, payment, game SDK, internal tools and frameworks.
- Work with the team on large-scale distributed system design to serve 100 millions users world-wide.
- Hands-on practice on software quality control including unit tests, integration tests and stress tests.
- Research and develop cutting-edge software tools covering CI/CD pipelines, chaos engineering, modern monitor and alerting structure.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or related programs.
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, such as algorithms, data structures, network, operating system, database, security, etc.
- Familiar with at least one programming language.
- Trainings and guides will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you’re looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.