At HS Marston we are currently looking for Skilled Welders to join the team.
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice trained; time served with City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in welding.
- Previous welding experience in thin gauge Aluminium, Inconel & stainless steel
- Good team member
- Ability to communicate with colleagues
- Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks, Clinic)
- Basic SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience of working in an aerospace environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Power & Controls: We make modern flight possible for millions of travellers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers.
We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy.
Our Wolverhampton, Wobaston Road facility provides a wide range of heat transfer and fluids management products and services for the military and commercial aerospace markets, motorsport and electronics industries.
Join us as we take flight!
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A flexible benefits programme where you can select a number of additional benefits – Critical Illness, Travel Insurance etc.
- Discounts with a number of major retailers
- A fantastic pension scheme which operates a double match up to 10%
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.