Full Job Description
We are looking for a jewelry merchandiser for the domestic market
- Research the trends and market preferences for types of jewelry products and designs preferred by potential customers.
- Communication with clients to gather design preference data.
- Interact with the sales department and production head to gather market insights on the cost of raw materials and pricing of finished jewelry.
- Develop the concept of the new design modifications required for different price points
- Provide visual image, and photographs of the design concepts to designers.
- Give instructions to designers in terms of product type, size, dimensions, shapes, and materials as per research information gathered.
- Get the hand sketch designs done by designers and select the designs
- Provide selected designs to the CAD Manager or HOD for developing 3D models with detailing and dimensions for jewelry pieces to be manufactured
- Check the quality of the hand sketch, Corel, and CAD design including the side
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹100,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.