Monster Jobs France
|Post Name||Community Manager|
|Qualification||You are preparing for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communication|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 26 To EUR 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75002|
The CFE-CGC, founded, is the first French trade union for managers and supervisors, whose interests it defends both in the company and in society. The French Confederation of CGC Management is made up of professional federations and unions.
The National Union of Agricultural Company Executives (SNCEA/CFE-CGC) is one of these unions, it was created. It is the only specific union representing technicians, supervisors, executives, and responsible employees from agricultural production and related services.
Within the communication department, under the authority of the manager, you will have to carry out the following missions :
- Animation, monitoring, and moderation of social networks.
- Creation, writing, follow-up, and sending of newsletters.
- Realize graphic creations: videos, images.
- Digital news watch.
- Monitoring and analysis of statistical tools for the web and social networks.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge of the techniques of creation and production of communication media,
- Very good practice of the web and digital tools,
- Good practice of web technical tools (HTML, CSS) and DTP software (Canva, Adobe suite: Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator),
- Spirit of creativity,
- Good web culture,
- Spirit of initiative and autonomy,
- Sense of responsibility.
- You will have to be attentive, rigorous, have a good spirit of synthesis, and be organized. Has good interpersonal skills for teamwork.
You are preparing for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communication.