Jobs in France For Americans
|Post Name||Community Relations Senior Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 10 To EUR 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75011|
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier, and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple awards-winning team that aims at providing assistance to this community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience.
The Community Relations team is answering questions and requests in 20 different languages, every day and 7 days a week. We are looking for humble, caring, indulgent people; who enjoy working with a dynamic team; are willing to help, find solutions, learn and share their knowledge.
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering member’s messages in a timely manner
- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets & chat) at a high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the BlaBlaCar community
- Reporting technical problems in the platform
- Gathering member’s feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team Improving the overall member experience- Reporting to your manager
- Handling complaints and refunds
- Animating coaching sessions with internal and external agents (Outsourcing partner)
- Performing outbound calls on sensitive topics (if you join the Care Team)
- Previous experiences in customer service- nice to have
- Excellent communication skills in French- (spoken and written)
- English Communications skills- Advanced
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads while fairly balancing our business and member’s needs
- Strong ability to work on your own while being dynamic, committed, and open to a fast pace and changing environment
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem
- Enjoy working as a team player and sharing and learning from others
- Nice to have: A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, and Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, and access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices. People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts, and after work (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goals. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
We offer benefits that have a positive impact on you and our society, just like our product!
We are flexible – We adapt to your needs:
- Full remote possible within your country of employment
- Home office financial support for equipment
- Relocation package & visa support
We are impactful – We shape our future together:
- Equity for all program
- Company events like the impact day & coding nights
- Learning possibilities through training, mentoring, internal development programs, and events.
- Free carpooling and bus rides
We care – We care about you and your needs:
- 1-month additional parental leave 100% paid
- 25 vacation days per year Of course, we also cover the basics like transportation, healthcare, meal plan, etc.