The Erosion Company
Construction Worker – Travel Team
The Erosion Company is the largest and most experienced contractor in providing comprehensive erosion control services, specialty materials, forestry, and other site clean-up services to clients throughout the Southeast. TEC offers excellent pay based on experience and great long-term career potential for top performers!
The Erosion Company (TEC) is hiring Construction Workers to be part of its Travel Team. The ideal candidate will travel weekly to job sites throughout the Carolinas, and the southeast, performing jobs as part of the heavy civil division. The company provides meals and lodging.
- Must be readily available to travel 100% of the work time.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards, including correctly using machinery and equipment.
- Load and unload materials.
- Follow instructions from crew leaders.
- Remove, fill, compact, and prepare the terrain.
- Install silt fencing and erosion control blankets using various hand tools.
- Assist fellow crew members.
- Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after completing the job assignment.
- Act as a spotter for vehicles as required.
- Physically able to walk, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work under inclement weather conditions such as rain, heat, and
- At least six months of prior experience in the construction field.
- Ability to operate small machinery such as Bobcat, a plus.
Work is available immediately for qualified candidates!
Weekly overtime is available.
Health Insurance is available.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.