Jobs in Gisborne
|Hiring Organization||Countdown Gisborne|
|Post Name||Content Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 70000 To NZD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Gisborne, New Zealand 4010|
- Join one of Aotearoa’s largest digital retailer’s
- Opportunity to develop your skills and career progression
- Supportive fun team culture
Ready to Make an Impact?
At CountdownX we’ve just completed a large-scale operating model review as we accelerate our ambition to create highly personalized, seamless, and connected experiences for our customers. Within this context, we’re looking for a Content Specialist to join our Chapter here in Aotearoa reporting to our Chapter Lead.
Joining our Content & SEO Chapter you will be responsible for planning and executing the digital content strategy to deliver engaging content experiences to our customers across our digital experience, including websites, apps, email, and social channels. You may work on one or many of these digital channels depending on the content needs of your team.
About the Role
- Plan and deliver content across our digital channels in line with our customer plan and trading strategy
- Cross-functional planning and design of customer journeys & content to support campaigns and digital trading strategy
- Utilization of best practices, internal & market data to inform the planning of campaigns, events & journeys
- Build and execution content utilizing HTML via multiple channels including website, email (Mailchimp & Salesforce Marketing Cloud), social media, SMS, App & Direct Mail using agreed guidelines
- Build segmented lifecycle series and optimize performance using key performance metrics.
- Execute test and learn plan and provide learnings for future optimization.
- Ensure quality, accurate and on-time launch of our offer, campaigns, and supplier content.
- Champion and execute content using segmentation and targeting in support of personalized digital experiences to ensure relevance and an increasingly personalized customer journey
To succeed in this role you will be confident in your abilities and have strong communication and stakeholder management. We are looking for a stand-out specialist with strong multi-platform experience, having exposure to email marketing tools (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud) Web SMS, HTML, and SEO.
Lifecycle experience would also be a major advantage. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want to work with some of the most interacted media platforms in the country this could be the right opportunity for you.
Working with Countdown
Our purpose is to make Kiwis’ lives a little better every day. We’re friendly, down-to-earth, and energetic – we work hard but we have a great time doing it, and we love what we do. There is plenty of scope for new ideas, lots of room for you to add value, and importantly, you’ll be working with a business that touches the lives of three million New Zealanders a week.
Come As You Are
We’re an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.