Online English Teacher
Looking for a flexible online teaching opportunity? Want to manage your own time? We are seeking for responsible and passionate educators to teach English online to over 500,000 students in China – with the flexibility to teach from anywhere.
COREnglish is one of the leading global online education leaders and recruitment sourcing for schools all over Asia.
There are many benefits to working with our team, but here are the main ones:
- Guaranteed hours!!!
- Hours assigned as soon as you finish your training, no need to wait weeks to get hours assigned.
- Students are welcomed! No experience required* Willing to learn*
- Regular Students every week (stable monthly income) Guaranteed*
- Part time – You can manage your schedule and weekly teaching hours.
- Reliable Classes, if you perform well you will get paid for no shows
- Active support from a team of awesome veteran teachers and kind Administrative Staffers.
- Kids already know a bit of English.
- Teach from wherever you have a stable internet connection.
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
- Curriculum provided
Our Highly Interactive Platform Means
We develop the curriculum and our teachers work from wherever they want, you can set your own schedule, and get paid for it. You don’t need to know any Mandarin to teach. We also have a cutting-edge platform.
- You can easily engage with your students
- You have a very convenient access to our pre-made lesson plans
What we require?
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field – Preference given to degrees in Language and Education.
- Any related teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, etc.)
- Able to work at least 10 hours per week anytime within this timeframe (6 AM – 10 AM EST – Monday – Sunday) You choose your hours within the given timeframe.
- Reliable Computer (Desktop or Laptop) Our Software does not accept Chromebooks
- Internet access (Wired connection using cable);
- Commitment to teaching minimum of one complete semester (2-4 months);
- Punctual and responsible work ethic;
- A positive attitude.
- TESOL / TESL / TEFL / IELTS Certification; (Preferred)
- Experience teaching English to young learners.
What else do I need to know?
- Lesson plans provided
- Teach Chinese Students
- Part time
- Payments every 10th-15th of the month (Once a month) Cut off, last day of the month. Payment via Bank Transfer.
- Lessons: Each lessons lasts 25 minutes (2 lessons = 1 hour) or 45 minutes = 1 hour Depending on the type of program you manage to get into.
- Paid Standby Lessons or no shows
- Size: Group/1v1 classes
- Support: Full support
- Hiring Process: 1-2 weeks (Can be done in a week if you want to get started sooner)
- Teaching experience of any kind including tutoring, coaching or mentoring (1 year)
To apply for this job please visit za.linkedin.com.