Cornerstone Recruitment Japan Co., Ltd.
Jump to: Hide
-Establish close contacts with people in these areas to provide information, ticketing, reservations, etc for guests.
-Coordinates guest feedback and ensures good service recovery.
-Conduct active guest contact in order to maintain a smooth relationship between management and guests as well as to anticipate and preclude dissatisfaction.
- Work Experience: 3 Years or More
- Career Level: Intermediate Experience Level
- English Level: Business Conversation Level
- Japanese Level: Business Conversation Level
- Final Education: Professional School Graduate
- Current Visa: I Need a Work Permit in Japan
- – Business-level writing and speaking abilities in English and Japanese (foreigners who speak Japanese welcome).
- -Possess a resourceful knowledge of available city activities, ie theater, the arts, special exhibits, concerts, shows, sporting events, leisure activities, sightseeing tours, etc.
- -3 years experience in Concierge operation within which 1 year experience in the same capacity of a luxury international property.
- 23 wards of Tokyo
- Working conditions
- Employment form Regular employee Salary negotiable after considering the experience
To apply for this job please visit jp.indeed.com.