Jump to: Hide
Indian Cuisine Chef
The Indian Cuisine Chef is required to provide quality Indian cuisines including Curry, Gujarati and/or Tandoori to our guests and to maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times.
What’s in it for you
- Outstanding Training and Development through the COSMO Academy
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Staff Meal on Shift
- Flexible shift patterns
- Restaurant discount
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in Tandoori, Curry and/or Gujarati cooking
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Certificate of Level 2 Food Safety, Health & Safety and HACCP
- Good English
- A flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic about food and hospitality industry
- Good communication skill
- Team player
Who we are
COSMO Authentic World Kitchen is inspired by the best five-star hotels in the world, which bring a choice of fresh food under the same roof and elevate the buffet concept to new levels. Since opening in 2003, COSMO has expanded throughout the UK and Ireland as customers embrace global dining and flavours from all corners of the world.
It’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to expand.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.