Ablox Construction provides contractors with quality concrete cutting, scanning, excavation and demolition services. The laborer performs various construction related tasks and duties as assigned. They assist in maintaining a clean, safe and efficient construction environment.
– Maintaining all safety standards.
– Move, secure, install, build, load, or unload materials.
– Perform some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
– Effectively use heavy and light equipments, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
– Move tools, equipments, or other material as directed by supervisor.
– Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
– Attentive to details and alert at all times to ensure safety.
– Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers.
– Ability to safely operate various vehicles and equipments.
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Clean Drivers License
– Union wages and benefits
– Company vehicle available for use during work hours
To apply for this job please visit houston.craigslist.org.