CREATIGRITY TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Fresher- US Trainee Recruiter
Full Job Description
If you are actively looking for a job or may know someone who is struggling to find a job. We are hiring freshers, should be comfortable working in Night Shift, and ready to relocate to Bangalore.
Job-Title: Fresher- US Recruiter
Shift: Night Shift
Location: 175, EPIP 2nd Phase KIADB Industrial Area, Whitefield, Whitefield, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
What will you be doing:
At first, being a fresher you will get enough training and handholding from our management to make sure you will see the success in Recruitment
Your day in the office:
Requires excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing; the ability to negotiate; the ability to be highly flexible in varying situations; the ability to work independently; the ability to organize and prioritize duties; ability to work in conjunction with other recruiters and key stakeholders, externally and internally.
Trainee Recruiter is responsible for all recruitment activities of Creatigrity Technologies Pvt Ltd and its clients.
· Sourcing resumes from different job boards (Monster, Careerbuilder, Dice, LinkedIN)
· Calling all the candidates to evaluate the technical and over all fitment
· Identifies, develops and implements strategies for recruiting targeted talent pool to meet the
· Establishes procedures to ensure effective hiring of IT/Non IT Professionals.
· Maintains daily log of recruitment activities.
· Coordinates interview schedules. Acts as the initial facilitator once the candidate till they are selected and on boarded.
· Provide candidate experience and meet the performance and process metrics.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹21,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.