THE ROLE & THE TEAM
The creative production team at Zalando Studios is where creative ideas come to life!
We produce campaigns for the brands represented on Zalando, in close collaboration with our talented inhouse Ideation team and Post Production team.
As a Creative Producer, you ensure smooth day to day operations in campaigns small to large. You work closely with Account Managers, Art Directors, external production companies and freelance talents to bring creative ideas to life in film and stills for our high profile brand clients.
You bring your in-depth expertise in commercial productions and your network of production partners to the team and find solutions that everyone can commit to.
You embrace scalable production solutions and challenge established processes. Your understanding of the 360 marketing landscape equips you to deliver for a multitude of channels and touchpoints.
INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be inclusive by design. And this vision starts with our hiring – we do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability status. You are welcome to leave out your picture, age, or marital status from your application. We only assess candidates on their qualifications and merit.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support you throughout the hiring process.
WHAT WE’D LOVE YOU TO DO (AND LOVE DOING)
- You manage & will be accountable for small to medium sized budgets and have a high impact on the final result on small to medium sized shoots, where you consult on feasibility and manage expectations.
- You apply medium level of experience from the production industry to consult creatives in regards to bringing their ideas to life
- You autonomously execute your own projects and foresee obstacles.
- You handle a network of internal/external stakeholders and show an active direction in their projects. You have informational exchanges and lead negotiations. You actively build and grow a network of talents, artists and suppliers.
- You keep up with technical trends, to best guide your internal stakeholders.
- You drive development on a strategic/operational level and independently provide/develop standard solutions for single- and multidimensional problems/goals (operational, financial, people).
- Your voice is important and we value challenging existing ways of working, evaluate and improve existing solutions, and remove pain points. Essentially, you bring new ideas to ways of working and improve how things are done.
WE’D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- Successful completion of a Bachelor degree in film, communication, multimedia production or similar fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in stills and film production of commercial content, ideally in a creative/advertising agency.
- You are highly organised: You have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and are solution-oriented. Also, you know how to work well to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player with a solution-focused approach and a positive “can-do” attitude, great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate constructively.
- Curiosity and openness to change; Willingness to challenge and improve existing ways of working
- You have strong negotiation skills and are familiar with legal agreements and contracts.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – bonus for German.
- Experience in fashion, sports and beauty is a plus but not a must.
If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
Zalando provides a range of benefits, here’s an overview of what you can expect. Ask your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about what we offer.
- Employee shares program
- 40% off fashion and beauty products sold and shipped by Zalando, 30% off Zalando Lounge, discounts from external partners
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Hybrid working model with 60% (or more) remote per week, actual practice is up to each team to best support their collaboration
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- 27 days of vacation a year to start
- Relocation assistance available (subject to prior agreement)
- Family services, including counseling and support
- Health and wellbeing options (including Gympass)
- Mental health support and coaching available
- Drive your development through our training platform and biannual peer-to-peer review
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.