Senior Officer – Human Resource
Full Job Description
Qualifications & Experience:
– Minimum Graduate with up to 7 to 9 years in hard core bulk hiring in Sales domain (Preferably
– Candidates from recruitment consultancies shall be preferred.
Senior Officer – Human Resource at Kaushambi location.
– Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs & as per set budgets and determine selection
– Source profiles using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline such as
Recruitment Consultants, Job Portal, Employee Referral, References, social media, Campus recruitment
– Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and the business team at
– Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
– Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
– Effectively negotiate with the selected candidates to close positions.
– Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
– Providing periodic reports to the Hiring Managers / Reporting Manager.
– Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
– Any other duty assigned by reporting manager.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹600,000.00 – ₹650,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.