Factory Planner manages all production planning (Dry pump, Service, EUV and Proteus) for the Product Company Cheonan operation. And has resposiblity to maintain the production plan efficiently and execute so it operates in the most efficient way.
The roles main objective is to establish Factory production plan and monitors production activity to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of manufacturing timed to meet customer reqirement.
- Drive the factory to set the most appropriate capacity and controle the load on the operation to balance demand and supply
- Respond market change at the same time as stabilizing factory.
- Support Manufacturing manager and stake holders on production management & control and configure to maximize customer service levels at the lowest supply chain costs.
- Manage for efficient manufacturing execution and production planning including ownership for the on-time delivery of orders
- Provides the link between intra and extra organization of factory based on collaboration with all departments and managers
- Provide accurate production date to the Customer center, Logistics, Procurement and Shop floor to support accurate Delivery/Shipping scheduling, Labor resource planning, Materials resource planning with the most efficient and effective way.
- Ensure customer order deadlines (promise dates) are fulfilled in terms of production schedule adherence (including test, paint and preparation for shipping)
- Ensure and improve reliability of the Factory’s supply schedule.
- Facilitate and perform the factory planning processes and key external contact for inquiries such as on time delivery, delivery quotations and operation issues.
- Manage appropriate Factory production plan and output working with Machining planner, Cell-leaders and Materials team.
- Maintain capacity according to customer demand changes.
- Support to control inventory in the factory, warehouses and configure to maximize customer service levels at the lowest costs
- Response to expedite request and lead communication with shop-floor.
- Engaged product development launching and planning so that new item operates well.
- Manage exceptions (eg machine failures, test failures, human resources, materials supply issues) and recovery plans; communicate impacts and prioritize activities
- Optimize factory planning process and issue handling for planning issue.
- Periodically maintain planning capacity in Advanced Planning Optimization system.
- Review and report production output, factory delivery, assembly labor, overtime rate, assembly effectiveness
- Manage factory delivery performance and analyze delivery failure root causes.
- Support Manufacturing manager to the appropriate Assembly Head count planning.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
To apply for this job please visit kr.indeed.com.