Customer Care Agent
Certified as a Top Employer for UAE, Qatar, KSA, and Oman; KONE is dedicated to a better world of work and exhibits this through excellent people practices.
We are committed to fostering a great work culture and inspiring the highest standards of quality and efficiency from the team putting our people first and creating a workplace that nurtures collaboration, diversity, growth, and well-being.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Contact Center Agent to be based in our Sharjah office. The Customer Care Agent is the main entry point for external customer contacts and specializes in callouts, inbound customer queries, or outbound customer calls.
What will you do?
- You will be accountable to manage various types of contacts: alarm calls, test calls, customer calls including callouts & case registrations, outbound calls, and technician calls, callouts from customer call to dispatch, and closing the case.
- Identify safety situations and manage them by giving adequate safety instructions as described in the global safety procedures. Customer Care Agent shows empathy, is aware of customer feelings in such situations, and provides adequate safety advice to calm the passenger.
- Support supervisors in following up on open callouts and making sure that technicians back-report open jobs.
- Connecting the customer to the right person in the KONE organization, in case of any request not related to unplanned maintenance.
Inbound and Outbound call handling
- Receive and resolve queries and complaints and communicate resolution to customers
- Identify possible leads from customer cases e.g., through the web, and assign those to the sales organization
- Conduct transactional surveys after a callout or project (e.g., customer satisfaction survey)
- Support local marketing in different customer contacting initiatives such as campaigns.
Are you the one?
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication, customer management, and IT skills
- Stress tolerant and detailed focus
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, French is an added advantage.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.